For the love of food and the joy of cooking and serving something delicious!
My love of food and passion for cooking led me to make a mid-life career change and become a chef.
I'm fully qualified with a varied background in à la carte dining, large and small functions, café and bistro food and personal chef service.
What I can provide
- Morning, afternoon and high teas.
- Finger food and cocktail canapés.
- Breakfast, brunches and lunches.
- Private dinner parties.
- Grazing, cheese, antipasto, dip and sandwich platters.
- Dessert and fruit platters.
- Desserts, cakes, cookies and sweet treats.
- Snow holiday meal packages.
- Favours for weddings and Christenings.
- Cooking classes.
Why Sally's Cooking!?
I offer a personalised service tailored to what you would like served. Mix and match items and platters to suit your tastes and function. Special dietary requirements can be accommodated.